Welcome to my new and improved website! Special thanks to my husband who did something technical to make everything load faster and make my dashboard faster while I write. Faster dashboard = Less frustrated Kristin. And Less frustrated Kristin = More posts for you. I know how you wait impatiently for my nuggets of wisdom. Oh, and C.K. put that snazzy twitter feed in the sidebar. That way, you get more Kristin Sample with your Kristin Sample!
- a streamlined, modern, and easy-to-read look
- faster load times
- my tweets in the sidebar and a place where you can tweet at me or follow me
- header pictures that change with each click
- simpler navigation in the menu bar
What should I definitely check out?
- Click around to see all the awkward pictures of me as a kid in the header bar.
- Under “About Me,” click on “Meet My Family” to read about our crazy crew.
- Under “My Writing” click on “In Development” for a teaser from Stagecraft.
Photo credit: Either Dad or Mom. That’s me on one of my tween birthdays. And yes, I’m rocking an old fashioned cowgirl shirt. I had just appeared as a flower girl in a theme wedding where apparently the bridal party was supposed to look like the cast of Deadwood.